Friday, March 13, 2015

This Year and Thensome....

Wheeewww...procrastination is a bitch! >:( Lust Knight is this year for sure. When this year, exactly? Not too sure...

To end this string of procrastination, I want to post about some things that I've been meaning to post about for the longest.

First:



An action h-game platformer being created by CheshireCat, HentaiWriter, and TriangulatePixels.

If you dabble in the H-Game community, more than likely you've heard of all these individuals at this point, and can appreciate the combination. Also, TriangulatePixels is one of the best pixel artists I've seen to date. It's all the more reason I can't wait for this release. You can check out the crew, following the link in the "Other Devs" section, or this link here.

Second:

My mentor and long time colleague Bomb-A-Head has stirred these past few months. Along with starting a patreon page himself, he's made two new releases, that I for one have enjoyed immensely:

Mighty Matsume

An action-adventure h-wrestling game with RPG elements. Not too lengthy, but I think he implemented the right amount of grinding here.

Sensual Fight


A fighting wrestling game, long awaited. Honestly, would have liked more characters, but for the price it's pretty damn good I'd say. Greatly outclasses the previous installment.



Going forward, I myself am going to be balancing focus between Zako Fight 2 and Lust Knight. Will keep you guys posted as I move.

7 comments:

  1. Neat kinda disappointed second demo didn't happen in Feb but you know stuff happens and the demo amazed me so!

    Though if you know does Sensual Fight have any futa girls? Not expecting it judging by his previous work just curious since the demo had only two girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Game has one more girl not seen in the demo. She looks like some manner of demon/vamp chickie, but she isn't a futa.

      Delete
  2. Dam really want to buy lust knight but guess I gotta wait :(. Guess ill buy that guys wrestling game. Also guide I hope you decide to add futa/strapon to lust knight like an equipable armor that give let you a different sex scene. That would be really awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought she was a futa? By the sounds I heard when she get attacked also seems like there's a jack off motion right before an attack. Just her legs seemed to be blocking it viewing her area. *sighs* Or I could be completely wrong on this not sure.

      Delete
    2. The protagonist of Lust Knight is a futarani!
      Guide One said it one blog post ago ^^
      sadly for me :P, however i would love it aswell if the you could have the option to switch the futa part on/off by letting her just using a strapon as a game option or equipable suit (then i could enjoy it already :D)

      Delete
  3. Hey good to have some news from you GuideOne! Really lokking forward to your game, don't give up dude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya Guide! Since you were showing some of Bomb's games in this particular post, I thought maybe I could advertise his Angels2k15 tournament here also to help him get exposure and of course secure an entry spot :D

    As was mentioned, Bomb's main site can be found at:
    http://bombtehsite.net/truewrestle/

    Here you can find a lot of his other works especially the aforementioned Angels2k15 which is basically a version of the Wrestle Angels games that frequented the SNES and PC back in the day and also the Wrestle Angels Survivor games that came out for the PS2. These were card-based wrestling games, however Angels 2k15 is a good old-fashioned side-view wrestling game that even allows players to conjure up their own gal, build their stats, and play them! Similar to the WWE annual game where one can create their own wrestler, though of course on a much smaller scale.

    The tournament specifics for entry and prizes can be found here:
    http://bombtehsite.net/truewrestle/tourney/

    I'll probably try to cook up a Merith CAW.... and I'm challenging Guide to cook up one of the gals from his many games to try and take her on in the tourney!

    Hah, feels just like the pro shows where I'm calling someone out...

    For those that enjoy Bomb's work, want to help support new games, or just want to follow new projects, all of that can be found here:
    https://www.patreon.com/bomb?ty=c

    ReplyDelete