Demo No. 1 is out!
Title Shot(No Text Yet):
By the way, her name is Leciu Brunell.
- Basic Game Functionality; Player Control, Basic Enemy AI, 3 Enemies
- Soul System(See Below)
- Cut Scenes(functionality, Intro)
- Stage map and World map(partial)
- Ally, Enemy, Neutral System
- Meaning that on some stages, there are characters who will pose a threat to both you and an enemy faction on the stage.
- Base System
- You as well as your allies(denoted by green sqaure) can retreat inside of a base(can be placed where the player wants, among acceptable areas). The enemy faction, (denoted by red square) may do this as well.
- Allies will interact with each other when left idly around the base
- Equipment system(see below)
- Navigation UI
- Click a button on screen and the player looses control of the main character temporarily. Pressing directional buttons scrolls the screen around.
- MiniMap - shows positions of enemies, allies, and neutral characters currently active on the board, and allows quick navigation to anywhere on screen
- Can now select characters with the mouse and direct them to a location
A Little About Equipment
When I thought of adding equipment, I realized that the standard for equipment in most rpg's or action rpg's is for equipment to increase your stats as you put it on. In many of those games however, you can't see the equipment and even if you can, chances are you will be equipping things you find later in the game rather than things you find earlier. This somewhat silences the players voice over their customization options. So as a work around, I'm making it so that equipment does not immediately change your stats, but rather your aptitude. Aptitude in this game will be the percentage of growth your stats commit after each level up.
Right now the main stats are:
MaxHP: Max Health
MaxMP: Max Skill Points
Attack: Physical Attack Damage
Special: Magical Attack Damage/ Also influences damage done by sex attacks
Enemies, Transformations, and Waifus
Adding further to attaining enemies abilities, will be the ability of the main character to transform into other forms by obtaining what will be a "soul item" from enemies.
As far as enemies abilities go, you can obtain some of their attacks by having sex with them, and obtaining their clothes will more or less give you their stat aptitude. However, each enemy will be unique and have special moves and bonuses that Leciu will not be able to utilize without the enemy's soul item.
Example of the application of soul item:
When the game is started, Leciu is without a sword at first and her standard attack is a two hit combo punch. While it serves its purpose well for defense against neutrals, it is somewhat sluggish and when introduced to the enemy faction(who will always be harder to defeat than neutral characters), they dodge it fairly easily, and without good timing she will be overcome.
So you've fulfilled condition xyz, and you've got the Oni girl soul item....
Now, Leciu's punches are faster and significantly harder to dodge. Every second of Leciu's punches have a 25% chance of doing additional damage. Before, Leciu would simply pin her opponent before giving them her lady cock. Now(like the Oni's do) she pounces on them first, knocking the wind out of them and may deliver one or two punches to their pretty mug beforehand(depending on the level of the soul item).
Some other planned soul item effects will be:
- immunity to any of three elemental attacks(electric, fire, and ice)
- improved movement on certain terrain
- bonuses to similar allies close by
- extra standard attacks
- HP recovery when on a certain terrain
When dealing with both recruitment and obtaining soul items, you will only be dealing with your allies and neutral characters. The enemy faction will only serve to oppose you.
Right now I'm planning it so that when you obtain allies, you will have the ability to get a soul item based on their affinity for you. Their initial affinity will be random, although it will also be affected by the type of ally you've recruited and how you went about recruiting them.
When Leciu is inside of your base along with her allies and you bring the pause screen up, another screen will also display showing Leciu and a pre-selected waifu of your choice:
Some others have a bit more pride and are less than enthusiastic about having been shagged until they were made to join your lusty crew.
You can improve an ally's affinity for you by fighting alongside them, picking them up when they've been grounded, kissing them when their health is low(recovers their health, diminishes your MP), and calling them to get you when you've been grounded. Also, some allies will be harder to win over.
If an ally's affinity for you is high enough, the scenario that occurs when you are in the base and bring up the pause menu will be subject to change. Your waifu may be telling you game tips and secrets (if they can talk), they may be giving you a weather update, they may giving you a blow job...or you may be giving them a blow job...(some characters will be futa).
Maximize the affinity between you and her, and your waifu will do anything you ask in the pause menu. All you need to do:
Is persuade her. XD
Demo # 1 Date: October 29th
Demo # 2 Date: TBA
Release Date: TBA