Saturday, December 7, 2013

Fire....and the Blues :(

Firstly....Fire....Ain't she....hot? XDDDDDDD


















"Second...All mah badnicks left...Turns out the name Dr. Eggman doesn't exactly demand respect, so it's just me here now...hangin' out...in mah undies..."

"Sonic for Hire" anybody? That's where the quote is from. Anyway, I feel kinda silly being my own and only follower. Some followers would be nice, but if you wanna watch me from the shadows, I'll just carry on by mah lonesome. u.u'

4 comments:

  1. Awwww!! I didn't even realize I was only following anonymously. I support this developer with utmost pride!!!! *hugs guide*

    Anywho, the newest elemental looks wonderful!! She is definitely hawt and hot and haught and all the combinations and puns you can think of XD. Are these elementals going to show up in EW? LKA? Or a different project all together?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None of those things really. I'm just doing initial animations of them for fun. A game featuring them would be kinda cool though.

      Delete
    2. Ahh i see! Well I would agree, but even if they are just simply for fun, they look very enticing =D

      Delete
  2. The more I stare at how the fire seems to be groping her boobs and making them bounce, the more I think this one is definitely the sexiest of the three....

    ReplyDelete