Saturday, March 8, 2014

Updates on Lust Knight, Cherry Poi, and pageviews o.O.

First off, Cherry Poi(the original creator of the elemental girls I animated), has re-emerged. It would seem he had to take some time off to get things back in order, but just a few days ago he posted updates on his blog. I hope everything is okay with him now, and I wish him the best, as I'm sure all of you do as well.

Secondly, I've made some major updates to the Lust Knight page. Just some talk about transforming and waifus among other plans, mmmmyesss...

Third, I just wanted to say thanks for over 30,000 views! You're all so quiet. '-'  Lol.


5 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work!:3
    Sorry we're quiet! X'D

    Actually, this is the first time I've found your blog, somehow. Nobody else seems to link to you? Your stuff looks good, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)

      As far as blogs go, I got to the party a tad late. The only blog I know of that is younger than mine is Samroga's, and as such, he's the only one who links to me I think. I just assume that everybody's got their preferred length and list of developers already. I don't dwell on it.

      Delete
    2. You could always shoot them an email asking if you want to exchange links. Besides that, definitely looking forward to not only the Lust Knight game, but all of them (Agent is high up. Redheads, man. Redheads.)

      Delete
    3. Hmm...I initially didn't want to bug anybody. Sending a few e-mails out couldn't hurt though. I'm probably not the first to request a link exchange. Thanks for the tip.(Lol, you like redheads like Xodus XD)

      Delete